It's time for one of the most special days of the year, Mother's Day. We all choose to celebrate Mother's Day in our own individual ways, from our first homemade cards crafted at school, older children preparing mum a well earned breakfast in bed, and as time goes by, treating our mums to a quintessential British afternoon tea or a bunch of flowers.
This year will be different as we may not be able to see our mothers and celebrate in the usual way. Therefore we are all looking for fresh gift ideas to let her know how much we appreciate everything that she does for us.
With this in mind The Woodcock & Cavendish gift guide is here to help you:
- Flowers have always been traditionally the go-to present in that they are easy to order and at this time of year there is always plenty of choice. But once received they soon fade and die so how about considering some realistic artificial flowers? As a gift they are perfect as artificial flowers stay the same forever and nowadays they're so authentic its impossible to tell that they are not real. With no need to cut and arrange they really are an ideal gift for Mother's Day. The gift that keeps on giving.
- Take a look at our artisan and individually crafted collection of Gins. They are very much the ladies favourite tipple and long gone are the days of being known as Mother's Ruin. It's now a Mother's Saviour being the well deserved treat at the end of the day. We've also a selection of liqueurs and spirits so there is something to suit every taste.
- Luxury chocolates in a beautifully designed and wrapped box is always a welcomed gift. We've a carefully chosen range of chocolates and confectionary including a range of vegan treats.
- For the mum who loves scents take a look at our Scented Candles, Room Diffusers and Room Sprays. A lovely way to add fragrance to her home with our fresh fragrances all made from the finest ingredients for long lasting scent.
- How about the gift of a good nights sleep with some indulgent nightwear? With a choice of either full length or short pyjama sets with lacy trims or in super soft fabrics . Plus our range of super stylish kimonos and dressing gowns in uplifting colours and fresh designs. Or perhaps a pair of luxurious suede slippers for the ultimate in comfort?
- All mum's love a little pampering and we have a great selection in our bath and body range. We also have some luxurious velvet makeup bags in a variety of colours perfect for storing all her makeup.
- And then there is the Mum who loves her garden, our gardening collection has this covered too. We've a full range of quality gardening tools to make light work, including aprons and kneelers plus a lovely collection of planters and pots ideal for summer bedding plants to add that all important colour.
"God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers." - Rudyard Kipling
If you're looking for the perfect Mother's day gift, our independent homeware and clothing brand is bound to have something in stock regardless of you mum's tastes. From gifts for pet lovers, to beauty and wellness gifts or British home décor accompanied by a British greetings card. What could be better?