Now that lockdown is beginning to ease we are thinking about our summer holidays.
For a stylish holiday here are pointers to consider when packing:
- Beach bag. Use your beach bag as your hand luggage at the airport. Beach bags are always roomy and stylish to take anywhere. This way you are not using unnecessary suitcase space.
- Day to evening dresses. Think about how you can wear your summer dresses from day to evening by changing your accessories. Perhaps a scarf or brightly coloured wrap. Take jewellery that lifts an outfit for the evening.
- Think shoes and keep to a minimum. Wear comfy trainers to and from the airport. Travel light with flip-flops and light weight sandals. Take one pair or heels or wedges.
- White t-shirts. Take lots and in different styles.
- Kaftans. Ideal to dress up a swimming costume and can also be wore in the evenings.
- One stylish straw hat. The iconic straw hat is never out of fashion!