Made from naturally insulating lambswool which allows your skin to breathe, these beautifully soft ankle socks are a must. Perfect for lounging at home or as bed socks, or ideal for camping, festivals, skiing or as a fun flight sock. They are bound to become a firm favourite and make a great gift for anyone.
- Soft oat base colour with a flourish of coral pink flamingos
- Sage green rib, heel & toe
- 80% lambswool/20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Heel to top of the rib 19 cms, sits just below the calf.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Snug enough to be worn under trousers and in shoes.
- Made in Portugal from high-quality Italian spun lambswool yarn.
- Fit: Women’s one size, covers 4-7 UK / 38-41 EU / 6.5-9.5 US / 23-26 JPN
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness.